- Shop to be Green Offers Designer Green ProductsPosted 54 days ago
- The Tea Spot Introduces Two New Loose Leaf Tea BlendsPosted 92 days ago
- Starbucks Introduces Eco Friendly Plastic CupsPosted 166 days ago
- 1800GetaRug.com Offering Eco-Friendly Hand-Knotted RugsPosted 168 days ago
- Climate Change Threatens the Future of French WinePosted 169 days ago
Life Recycled: Eco Home Facts [InfoGraphic]
Domestic energy plays an important role in the overall energy consumption. It also holds a major share in the use of energy sources that exist. Starting from wood, kerosene, solid fuel, petroleum and natural gas to electricity, we use different kinds of energy sources to run the many appliances and also to meet the growing energy needs of our home. This infographic presents a close look at the use of those sources of energy and shows how they compare in terms of volume. It also depicts how energy is being used and suggests how it can be saved in a typical energy positive habitats.