- World Environment Day – Will US, EU and China Spare a Thought for Nature?Posted 1 year ago
- Plastisphere: Is it a Newer Addition to the Planet Earth?Posted 2 years ago
- Criticism Sparked by Undetected River Pollution in China’s HezhouPosted 2 years ago
- New Microbes Found on Plastic Debris in OceansPosted 2 years ago
- Australia’s Record Breaking Summer Caused Mainly by Global WarmingPosted 2 years ago
- Ecology Synthesis Center of UCSB gets support from New Moore FoundationPosted 2 years ago
- American Sales Development Launches New Line of LED LightsPosted 2 years ago
- Stadthalle Betriebsgesellschaft Switches to GreenPosted 2 years ago
- Monsoon Variability Could Easily be Curbed by Limiting Global WarmingPosted 2 years ago
- Concerns over Tackling Global Warming IssuePosted 2 years ago
New Eco-Friendly Products Are Striking the Modern Age Renaissance
With the growing pollution in the world, individuals have started to realize the importance of cleanliness and have started to do their bit for the environment through the use of the new eco-friendly products. This is no less than the modern age Renaissance since the world has to cut down the roots of the vast dependence on the chemical products and start off with an entirely new venture in the field of eco-friendliness. Carbon emission is the major issue in the world that is becoming fatal in some of the most polluted places of the world. This new venture is undertaken to ensure that you take the necessary steps for survival before it is too late.
Why did the necessity of new eco friendly products arise in the first place?
The increasing level of carbon emissions in the air and water has been affecting a vast sector of the society and it is thus essential to reduce these harmful emissions. The use of certain products cannot be stopped but efforts can be made to replace the possible requisites with an environment friendly alternative. This adoption was not so severe till the time the pollution effects started appearing as fatal ones.
Eco friendly products are the products that are not harmful to the environment. These products help to conserve resources like water, forests and energy and prevent contribution to water, air and land pollution. Handmade paper reduces pollution and saves trees because it uses non-wood raw materials. Thus the use of handmade paper should be promoted. You can save more trees by using the products of handmade paper.
The vast variety of new Eco friendly products to enhance the nature’s décor
Production of handmade products provides employment to many people. Eco-friendly furniture is a good substitute to wooden furniture because it uses less wood and hence more trees can be saved. Eco shoes are made of waste products, textile, recycled plastic and recycled rubber and no leather is used. Leather is extracted from animals which means killing of thousand of wildlife reserves. Eco shoes can be reused and recycled. Thousands of chemicals are used in conventional paints and have long term effects on humans as well as the environment. These chemicals can cause many health problems such as irritation or burn in the eyes, skin or nose and can also cause nausea, headache or dizziness.
Eco paints are made from non toxic materials including natural pigments, lead free dryers, tree and bee waxes, tree resins, seed oils, citrus peel extracts. Handbags made of handmade paper are excellent substitute of plastic bags because plastic is not biodegradable and hence is a great threat to Earth. By using handmade paper notebooks you can save the earth from deforestation. Solar products are also in great demand these days because without producing sound and air pollution these solar products give a positive boost to save our environment. The most important feature of solar products is their capability of conserving energy. These are some of the new Eco friendly products that ensure minimum harm and maximum reliability and durability.