- World Environment Day – Will US, EU and China Spare a Thought for Nature?Posted 5 months ago
- Plastisphere: Is it a Newer Addition to the Planet Earth?Posted 1 year ago
- Criticism Sparked by Undetected River Pollution in China’s HezhouPosted 1 year ago
- New Microbes Found on Plastic Debris in OceansPosted 1 year ago
- Australia’s Record Breaking Summer Caused Mainly by Global WarmingPosted 1 year ago
- Ecology Synthesis Center of UCSB gets support from New Moore FoundationPosted 1 year ago
- American Sales Development Launches New Line of LED LightsPosted 1 year ago
- Stadthalle Betriebsgesellschaft Switches to GreenPosted 1 year ago
- Monsoon Variability Could Easily be Curbed by Limiting Global WarmingPosted 1 year ago
- Concerns over Tackling Global Warming IssuePosted 1 year ago
Green Tea Health Benefits
Tea is the most popular beverage in the world. So many people are drinking tea, and most of the studies suggest that particularly green tea health benefits are many.
Mainly there are 3 types of teas are available today- black, oolong, and green. Here the difference is concerned about how actually the teas are being processed. The green tea is processed from the unfermented tea tree leaves and reportedly they contain high levels of powerful antioxidants such as polyphenols. These are substances, which fight against free radicals that damage compounds of the body, which change cells, and damage DNA, and also lead to cell death. And many scientists also believe that these free radicals can contribute to the human aging process and also development of several health issues such as, heart disease and cancer. Antioxidants of green tea health benefits in neutralizing these free radicals and reduce or help in preventing some damages that they cause.
Some studies suggested that green tea health benefits can reduce the chances of getting cancer and heart disease. Green tea can be helpful in several health disorders also, such as:
- High cholesterol levels
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Impaired immune function
- Cardiovascular disease
This is the super tea, since it is least processed and gives more antioxidant polyphenols, such as epgallocatechin-3-gallate that s responsible for so many health benefits.
It not only prevents the growth of cancer cells and also helpful in killing these cells without making any harm to healthy cells.
Green tea can lower your overall cholesterol levels, and also improves the levels of good cholesterol in the body. This can inhibit unnatural formation of the blood clots, which is the prima cause for heart stroke and attack. Green tea contains angiotensin II that leads to the high blood pressure and then reduces the possibilities of getting heart attacks.
This can also help in avoiding teeth decay. Since green tea health benefits can help in avoiding food poisoning and it can even kill the bacteria, which cause dental plaque.
People who drink green tea have few risk factors for getting several diseases with simple viral or bacterial infections to chronic health problems including periodontal disease, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular stroke.
One of the greatest green tea health benefits is weight loss. People who want to lose weight can enjoy the taste of green tea as it doesn’t have any negative effects and it is pure natural.