- World Environment Day – Will US, EU and China Spare a Thought for Nature?Posted 4 months ago
- Plastisphere: Is it a Newer Addition to the Planet Earth?Posted 1 year ago
- Criticism Sparked by Undetected River Pollution in China’s HezhouPosted 1 year ago
- New Microbes Found on Plastic Debris in OceansPosted 1 year ago
- Australia’s Record Breaking Summer Caused Mainly by Global WarmingPosted 1 year ago
- Ecology Synthesis Center of UCSB gets support from New Moore FoundationPosted 1 year ago
- American Sales Development Launches New Line of LED LightsPosted 1 year ago
- Stadthalle Betriebsgesellschaft Switches to GreenPosted 1 year ago
- Monsoon Variability Could Easily be Curbed by Limiting Global WarmingPosted 1 year ago
- Concerns over Tackling Global Warming IssuePosted 1 year ago
Top 10 Organic Products for Children
It is generally found that children are very sensitive to synthetic and chemicals in lotions and commercial soaps. The companies that hold a specialization in products for children are also found selling products called irritants like phthalates, laureates, parabens and sulfates. It is very important to be kept in mind that whatever lotion or cream is being used on the skin of the child directly gets absorbed into the child’s body and can harm the child.
Therefore, it is very important to make sure that the products that are being used on the child possess good quality and at the same time they are non-toxic. The top 10 organic products for children have been described below and they can be of great help for everyone.
1. Weleda Baby Calendula Body Wash & Shampoo
Weleda Baby Calendula Body Wash and Shampoo is manufactured by the use of creamy and rich ingredients that help in protecting the skin of the child. This product does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate that is considered to be very harmful and this is the reason why it is not bubbly but it helps in keeping the oil layer of the skin of the child intact and protected.
2. Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion
Weleda Baby Calendula Lotion consists of sesame oils and almond that serve as gentle and light moisturizers and this lotion also consists of Calendula that possesses anti-inflammatory characteristics that are considered to be very good for eczema, diaper rash and dry skin.
3. Weleda Tooth Gel
Weleda Tooth Gel is free from fluoride, which is found to be maximum in water and therefore this tooth gel is very helpful for the baby teeth of the child. The tooth gel possesses a very pleasant smell and taste and it cleans the teeth in a very fine manner.
4. Erbaviva Sniffles Chest Balm
Erbaviva Sniffles Chest Balm is free from petroleum and it generally makes use of tea tree, myrrh and eucalyptus for clear any kind of congestion naturally.
5. Erbaviva Baby Washbag Pouch
Erbaviva Baby Washbag Pouches are made for the ultra sensitive skin of the new borns and they can be used in the form of bath tea.
6. Erbaviva Sunscreen
Erbaviva Sunscreen in non-greasy and gentle and is meant not only for children but also for adults. This sunscreen is very light as it is made from almond oils and avocado for moisturisation and chamomile and lavender for bringing about a soothing effect on the skin.
7. Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath Soak
Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath Soak is made by the use of natural ingredients like buttermilk powder, nonfat dry milk and some fragrance. It works in the form of a soothing cleanser for the skin of the child.
8. California Baby Bath Bubbles
California Baby Aromatherapy Bubble Bath makes use of natural sapponins for making bubbles and is considered to be the best for managing toxins.
9. Indigo Wild Wee Baby Bar
Indigo Wild Wee Bar is basically a children’s soap that is made by the use of cold pressed oils that are natural, goat milk and Aloe Vera.
10. Badger Baby Oil
The last but not the least among the top 10 organic products for children is Badger Baby Oil which is considered to be very good for eczema, cradle cap and diaper rash. It is a very effective, simple and gentle product to be used with children.